Avaco Rent-A-Car Beograd
Telefon: 011 2433 797
Fax: 011 2432 010
When renting a vehicle a person must have a valid driver's license and ID card or passport.
General terms and conditions of rental
Avaco Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Lessor) rents to the Lessee (hereinafter referred to as Lessee), whose data are on the front of the Rental Agreement, a vehicle under the following conditions:
1. Personally sign rental agreement and thus agree with the terms of the contract:
• the price and other terms of rent specified in the applicable price list is accepted as an integral part of this
• The 21-year-old and a valid driver's license for at least 2 years
• to receive the vehicle in good condition with all necessary equipment and documents of vehicle
• the rental vehicle is returned within the agreed period or earlier at the request of the Lessor
• The extension of this contract period use of the vehicle requires prior authorization 48 hours prior to the
expiration of the rent
• to immediately stop driving if during the time of driving mileage counter ruin and failure and on fastest
way notice the Lessor
• That when vehicle is returnd, Lessor determines that the mileage counter is damaged, the lessor pays
the costs of 500 kilometers for each day of use of the vehicle
• the vehicle is properly maintain and enhance during use
• that a car does not use under the influence of alcohol or drugs for illegal purposes, for driver training, for
carrying passengers or goods for a fee, transport or towing other vehicles, trailers, or their parts, for
participation in motor sport events
• The vehicle is used only for personal use and not to rent or borrow to the third person,
• To drive the vehicle by himself or a person authorized by the rental agreement on condition that the
person is at least 21/25 years of age, valid driver's license and to enroll another driver on the contract
• that a car without burdening whit people or goods over the allowable load
• that a car is not used abroad without prior authorization
• without the consent of the Lessor shall not perform any change of parts, circuits or devices on the vehicle
• to bear the costs of spent fuel
2. If the Lessee does not comply with the conditions in article 1. agrees to compensate all and any damages that resulted from it, and the amount specified by Lessor.
3. Lessee Lessor shall, upon presentation of paid receipts oil expenses and regular maintenance of the vehicle, based on an agreement with the lessor (excluding cost of washing while using the vehicle).
4. Lessee is required to make a deposit when renting a car. The deposit amount depends on the group rented vehicle and the length of the lease. Minimum deposit amount is 200.00 EUR in RSD. Total rental charges Lessee shall pay immediately upon picking up the vehicle to rent.
5. Lessee shall pay all fines and traffic violations that are caused by improper use of the vehicle, including fines for illegal parking.
6. The rental price includes insurance for damage to third parties in the amount of limits established by law.
7. Insurance for damage caused to the vehicle
• All vehicles have basic automobile liability insurance and comprehensive insurance with 10% of the
• Any damage to the rented vehicle, regardless of whether they occurred in a traffic accident or out of, the
Lessee must report to the lessor and fill a special report on the accident in the office of the Lessor, to
report the accident and damage to the authorities Police immediately on the spot where the accident /
damage occurred, and provide a police report.
• If the car accident and the damage is not reported to the police, the Lessee shall pay the full amount of
damage to the vehicle
• Lessee shall provide a written statement on the report of the accident
• Insurance does not cover equipment that is not factory installed (tires, lower gear, radio)
• Theft or loss of the rented vehicle renter must, without delay, to notify the lessor and the local police in
the place where the theft - the disappearance occurred and complete report on the theft / loss of the
vehicle in the office of the Lessor.
• If the loss / theft of vehicles were not reported to the police, the Lessee shall pay the entire value of the
• Lessee shall provide a written statement to report the loss of the vehicle
• Estimate the value of stolen vehicles is done according to the catalog Automotive Association of Serbia
9. Lessee is responsible for the damage caused to the rented vehicle:
• damage caused to the vehicle by him or by his authorized driver (the other driver) made under the
influence of drugs or alcohol
• damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence in driving
• damage caused by the driver at the time of the damage did not have a valid driver's license
• theft of the vehicle at the time of theft was not locked
10. Lessee agrees that in the case of an accident to protect the interests of the lessor and his insurance company by:
• They will record the names and addresses of participants and witnesses of accident
• they will not leave the damaged vehicle until he was removed from the place of accident and secured
• that in case of major damage to the vehicle or if the accident has injured persons (even when it's obvious
fault of other people) just call and wait for the police to arrive
• submitting a written report of the incident to nearest Lessor branch
11. If the Lessee, in case of an accident, miss to fulfill all the conditions set out in Articles 9 and 10 of this contract, will be responsible for the consequences and damages to the lessor resulting from that failure.
12. Passenger insurance
• Personal insurance of drivers and passengers do not apply when Lessee driving under the influence of
alcohol, drugs, or when they arrogantly
13. Lessor shall indemnify Lessee for loss or damage to personal baggage and goods, which is located in / on the rented vehicle.
14. Lessor will not indemnify Lessee for damage caused by: any damage to the vehicle during use, and / or delay in delivery vehicles.
15. Any changes in this Agreement are valid only if they are confirmed in writing by both parties.
16. If Lessee pays by credit card, by signing the original contract authorizes Lessor to rental charges invoiced to Club or Bank that issued the credit card.
17. In case of accepting a foreign means of payment exchange rate of any currency to be exchanged will be finally determined by the Lessor.
18. Vehicles can not be drive on the territory of Kosovo and Metohija.
19. In the case of a dispute between the parties hereto agree to the jurisdiction of the court in Belgrade.
Expressed rental prices are with included VAT, which is 20%.
You can rent a car:
-At the airport Belgrade Nikola Tesla
-In our office in Belgrade in Trnska 7 (with Kalenic market)
Or let us know where you are and we will come to you with a car (your hotel or any other location 20 km from the city center).